Transitions offers a sober living track for persons augmenting their recovery from addiction with medication-assisted therapies. Residents enrolled in our MAT track begin their stay at Cornerstone. In their time at Cornerstone, the resident is provided with additional support and structure from both staff and peers. After the initial stay at Cornerstone, the resident then has the opportunity to transfer to one of our sober homes with the continuation of medication management and one meal per day taking place at our campus hub, Arches.
The MAT track provides room and board to each participant, plus:
- Step-down structure of support
- Licensed counselors available to support ongoing recovery
- Daily peer and staff led recovery groups
- Medication-friendly 12-step group meetings
- Coordinating care with other providers
- Monitoring of medication compliance